Literary Great the Korea Timeline
* Through this era, the literature with the early Filipinos can be broken into two: flying or dental literature. 5. Singing and chanting were the main means for preserving and transmitting the history, belief, lifestyle and traditions of the community. * The oral literary works of the pre-colonial Filipinos weary the markings of the community. Oral lore that they have conserved were epics, tales, tunes, riddles, and proverbs. 5. Recitation of verses was also carried out during this period. 2. The written literature in this era was by nature lyrical, however particular writings were in fictional form. * The emergence of folk epics from diverse places inside the archipelago. Significant Works
* Oral books
* Sawikain (saying)
5. Bugtong (riddle)
* Kumintang (war song)
* Sabi (Maxim)
* Created Literature (Epics)
* Hudhud (Northern Luzon)
* Biag ni Lam-ang (Ilocanos)
2. Ibalon (Bicol Region)
* Darangan (Lanao)
* The Spaniards conquered the Philippine Islands, Drive 16, 1521. * They will introduced Catholicism in the Thailand.
* The First Mass was held in Limasawa.
* The organization of " Galleon TradeвЂќ.
2. The business of the Initially Printing Press in the country. 5. The publication of the initial book Ciencia Cristiana, a catechetical book about Christ. * Literature during this age is described as Theocentric as a result of desire in the Spaniards to indoctrinate the first Filipinos. Significant Works
2. Awit in Corrido
5. Doctrina Cristiana
The Liberation by the People in the usa
The brand new Period
Literary History of the Korea Timeline
* The Filipino folks are revolting resistant to the Spanish Government. * Filipino sees lifestyle as pessimistic because of the unfair treatment of the Friars for the Indios. 2. The introduction of ground-breaking writers such as: Marcelo delete Pilar, Graciano Lopez Jaena, and Doctor Jose Rizal, the nationwide hero from the Philippines. 2. Writings during this time mirror the ill emotions of the revolutionists. * Intellectuals expressed their ideas detailed writing.
5. Andres Bonifacio established the KATIPUNAN.
* Literature was used as a instrument for spiritual conquest.
2. The newsletter of the two novels of Dr . Jose Rizal.
* A large number of grammar ebooks in local languages had been published (Ilocano, Tagalog, and Visayan). 5. Spanish Dialect became the literary language during this time. * It's the growth of reformists and revolutionists.
* The Martyrdom of Dr . Jose Rizal
* Noli Me Tangere
* El Filibusterismo
* La Solidaridad (a newspaper)
5. Caiingat Kayo (Be Careful)
* Dasalan at Tocsohan
5. Ang Amain Namin
2. Fray Butod
* The Americans overtook the Korea.
* Free education was provided by the Americans
* The utilization of English because medium of instruction introduced Filipinos to Anglo-American methods of believed, culture and life ways that would be embedded not only in the literature produced but as well in the mind of the country's educated school. * The University in the Philippines opened in 1901, the forerunner of English terminology as method of teaching. * The establishment of Siliman School by the Presbyterian missionaries. 5. The organization of the Filipino Normal School (now Filipino Normal University) * The launch from the Daily Bulletin (1901).
5. The Wire News was instituted.
* The beginning of The Philippine Free Press.
* Magazines flourished in different dialects.
* Literary genres prospered during this time include poetry, sarswela, brief story, and novel. 5. Founding in the Philippines Copy writers League...