EXPLAINING A FOREST
1 . The bamboo-brown forest was obviously a leafy paradise.
2 . The teak-brown forest was a hard woody heaven.
three or more. The conker-brown forest was obviously a botanic wonderland.
4. The beech-brown forest was a sylvan Shangri la.
5. The mahogany-brown forest was an arboreal that lotus land.
1 . The aged woods had creaking branches.
2 . The old trees expanded away from the crinkly floor.
several. The traditional trees acquired clacking boughs and snapping branches. four. The dissimule limbs in the tree rustled and shook its crackling leaves.
5. The antediluvian woods dripped with delicious, phut-phutting nuts and berries.
1 ) Trees will be the castles with the wood.
2 . Trees would be the skyscrapers of the glades.
a few. Trees would be the citadels from the shady groves.
4. The sprawling trees are the caretakers of the copses.
5. The dendriform trees and shrubs are the sleeping souls in the thickets.
DOG SOUNDS IN THE FOREST
1 . Snuffling boar ate below combs of feathery moss.
2 . Scurrying squirrels sought for food under bristles of wispy tree. 3. Scuttling rabbits performed under goatees of suspending moss.
5. Shambling badgers rooted to get food under whiskers of whispering tree. 5. Lumbering bears snorted and clawed under beards of dripping moss.
THE SHAPE OF ACTORS
silver precious metal
1 . Luminous petals of silver freckled the sky.
2 . The celebs were just like lucid snowflakes of sterling silver as they scattered the night atmosphere. 3. The celebs were just like lambent asters of sparkly silver because they speckled evening sky. 4. The night atmosphere was stippled with stars, like lustrous pin pricks of glinting silver. five. The star-studded sky was flecked like lucent pentagrams of blinking silver.
EDIBLES OF THE FOREST
wild garlic herb
1 . Mushrooms grew under the shady roof of the forest.
2 . Cherries lay ripening under the leafy dome from the forest.
a few. Wild garlic herb dotted the floor under the cover of the woods. 4. Chickweed flecked the ground under the wreath of leaves above.
five. Plantain sprouted up unannounced under the green garland of leaf and branch over.
1 ) The moss-veiled trail snaked through the treatment worn forest. 2 . The reaching trees and shrubs were time chiselled and dying.
3. Clumps of moss swirled eerily coming from toil put on trees.
5. Drumming woodpeckers attacked the wizened sound off of the trees. 5. The million-fold get of rainfall sounded from the world tired, Jurassic ferns.
1 . The forest's magnificence was heart-warming.
2 . The wonder of...